Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or anything else? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- Give your tree the WDYTYA? treatment Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine editor Sarah Williams shares top behind-the-scenes tips from the TV series to help you uncover your family history
- Reader survey Tell us what you think about the magazine for your chance to win a £200 Marks & Spencer e-Gift Card
- New census series Don't miss our new monthly series exploring UK census records as far back as 1801
- Christmas crackers The cracking story behind the festive tradition
- World War Two army service records All you need to know about discovering the war heroes in your family tree
- Plus: The best websites for finding cemetery records; researching shipwrecks; finding Polish refugees in your family tree, and much more!
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. Or SUBSCRIBE and take advantage of our great offers.