Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or anything else? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- Free records from The National Archives Discover millions of online family history records that are now unlocked during lockdown
- Marriage records What does it mean if your ancestors were 'married by certificate'?
- Postwar photographs The latest in our family photo dating series from National Trust curator Catherine Troiano
- Catholic ancestors How to find Roman Catholic baptism records
- Holiday camps Can't get away this year? We look back at the golden age of British holiday camps
- Strathclyde Our complete guide to finding Scottish ancestors in the area around Glasgow
- Plus... The best websites for finding coal miner ancestors; the secret history of private eyes; tracing family in Wales, and much more...
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. Or SUBSCRIBE and take advantage of our great offers.