Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or anything else? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- Online parish registers Our essential regional guide to church records and where to find them
- Royal Navy records How to use muster records to trace naval careers
- Reader story: Sally George discovered a love story that beat the odds in an old collection of letters
- Dance Halls: Caroline Roberts steps back into the past to explore where our ancestors went for a night out
- Children's Homes Peter Higginbotham reveals the best places to look for records of children who were placed in care
- Plus: The best websites for finding historic maps and how to use the Ogilby Muster to trace First World War soldiers
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. Or get a copy delivered direct to your house for just £7.15. Alternatively, SUBSCRIBE here and try 3 issues for just £5! Take advantage of our great offers today.