Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or anything else? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- Archives in lockdown Jonathan Scott looks at how local archives have risen to the challenge of the coronavirus pandemic
- Get creative Jerome de Groot on how family history research can inspire your creativity - from writing to art
- Old newspapers The best websites for searching newspaper archives
- Cartoon capers The old comics that delighted generations of Britain's children
- Family hero Erica Ward celebrates a suffragist in her tree
- Plus: How to improve your online searching, understanding Home Guard records, the lives of ancestors who worked as clerks and much more...