Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or anything else? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- 17th century research Janet Few explains how our Stuart ancestors lived, and how to trace them in the records
- One-name studies Debbie Kennett explores the many benefits to researching a single surname in depth
- Regency etiquette Take a trip back to Bridgeton-era England with Mallory James' guide to the dos and don'ts of Georgian times
- Baptism registers Paul Blake gives his expert tips on finding the earliest records of your ancestor's life
- My family hero Helen Brooks' great aunt was a nun who died saving lives
- Plus: How to find muster rolls, understanding Freemasons' records, the lives of nail-makers and much more...
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. Or get a copy delivered direct to your house for just £5.99. Alternatively, SUBSCRIBE and take advantage of our great offers.