Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or anything else? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- Census sites compared We test the strengths and weaknesses of the census collections on different family history websites
- DNA and the declaration of Arbroath How DNA researchers are tracing the modern-day descendants of medieval Scottish rebels
- Blitz spirit How Britain survived the Second World War bombing raids 80 years ago
- Reader story Nigel Porter discovered ancestors who emigrated to America in search of gold
- Scottish fisher girls The hard lives of the women who followed the fleet
- South Yorkshire Our complete guide to family history in God's Own County
- Plus... The best websites for tracing brewers; finding your ancestors' court records; making the most of free online maps, and much more…
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. Or SUBSCRIBE and take advantage of our great offers.