Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or anything else? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- Find London ancestors The best websites for tracing your family tree in the capital
- Old postcards Helen Baggott reveals how she traces the stories behind her collection of old postcards
- Sex in the 1940s Jad Adams spills the beans on a little-known survey that reveals what our ancestors got up to between the sheets
- Reader story Michael Wrigglesworth reveals the tragic tale of his forgotten great uncle
- Best websites Where to start with nonconformist family history
- Plus: Tracing teachers, brickmakers and canal boat families
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. Or get a copy delivered direct to your house for just £7.15. Alternatively, SUBSCRIBE and take advantage of our great offers.