Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or anything else? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- Parish registers online Discover your ancestors' baptisms, marriages and burials with our updated region-by-region guide to UK parish registers
- Canadian war brides John D Reid uncovers the stories of the British women who travelled to Canada after the Second World War
- Boxing and wrestling Sarah Elizabeth Cox grapples with the legendary fighters of Victorian London
- Reader story Kyle Ring on tracing his family tree from Trinidad to the Domesday Book
- Best websites Discover ancestors who worked as fishermen and whalers
- Plus: Finding your ancestors' hospital records, the lives of felt hatters, how to use WikiTree and much more...
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. Or get a copy delivered direct to your house for just £5.99. Alternatively, SUBSCRIBE and take advantage of our great offers.