Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or anything else? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- Grow your family tree The Who Do You Think You Are? experts share simple tips to help you discover your roots
- Who's on Who Do You Think You Are? We look at what you can expect from the long-awaited Series 18
- FreeREG How you can search 5.3 million church records online for free
- Reader story Danielle Ford's grandparents survived German forced labour camps
- British war films How the cinema kept our ancestors going during the Second World War
- Plus: The best websites for Scottish ancestry, finding prison records, how to use free transcription software and more
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. Or get a copy delivered direct to your house for just £7.15. Alternatively, SUBSCRIBE and take advantage of our great offers.