Discover Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Every issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is packed with advice from leading genealogists on how to expand your family tree and discover more about your ancestors. We also cover fascinating articles about the past and real-life stories from other genealogists to help inspire your research.
We publish 13 issues a year – why not subscribe and build up a library of genealogy tutorials plus you will never miss out on new records going online. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter or join other family historians on our Facebook Group and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Looking to contact us about subscriptions or need to change your address? Head to our Contact Us page.
Inside this month's issue
- Scotland's 1921 census Myko Clelland reveals everything we can look forward to in the imminent release of the 1921 Scottish census
- Heirloom hunters Jo Thompson explains how genealogists like her reunite lost items with descendants of the original owners
- WW2 Christmas How our ancestors celebrated the festive season during the Blitz
- Reader story Bobbie Adams' relative was a real-life Peaky Blinder
- Plus: The best websites for researching clergy, finding burial records, creating a family photo book on Canva and more
The magazine is available at WH Smith as well as selected supermarkets and all good magazine retailers. Or get a copy delivered direct to your house for just £7.32. Alternatively, SUBSCRIBE here and save up to 51%! Take advantage of our great offers today.