Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, 50 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3DP.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK mainland, aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter and its group companies and anyone connected with the promotion.
3. By entering the promotion, you acknowledge that you have read these rules and agree to be bound by them.
4. The prizes are not redeemable or refundable and there will be no cash alternative.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. The closing date and time is 5pm on Saturday 2 February 2013. Entries received after that date will not be considered.
7. If any winner is unable to be contacted within two days of the closing date, we reserve the right to draw a runner up.
8. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
9. The winning entrants will be the first three correct entries drawn at random after the closing time.
10. There are three winners, who will each gain two tickets for the Tracing Your Family History event, to be held at Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, 50 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3DP on Thursday 7 February 2013 at 6pm.
11. Transport is not included in the prize. Winners must make their own way to and from the venue.
12. Tickets are to be collected from the venue's box office on the night of the event.
13. Winners will be notified by 5pm on Monday 4 February 2013 by telephone and email. The name and county of residence of the winner may be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter at the address above, marked for the attention of Jon Bauckham, 9th Floor, Tower House, Fairfax Street, Bristol, BS1 3BN within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for lost, delayed, ineligible or fraudulent entries.
16. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.