[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1100: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1100: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead
The Histed family in Faversham : Genealogy chat The Histed family in Faversham : Genealogy chat • Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine | Forum

Moderator Control Panel ]

The Histed family in Faversham

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

The Histed family in Faversham

Postby bjvinten » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Is anybody interested in sharing information about the Histed (or Hysted) family who lived primarily in Faversham, Kent? Two of my 2xgreat-grandparents were Daniel & Elizabeth Histed, Elizabeth's maiden name being Kemsley. One of their daughters was Lucy Elizabeth Histed, one of my great grandmothers. Lucy was born in Faversham Union Workhouse in 1851. She married Henry Clark and they were my maternal grandmother's parents.
I have more information if there is any interest.
bjvinten

Return to Genealogy chat