Moderator Control Panel ]

My Family

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

My Family

Postby derekwc » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:03 pm

My name is Derek Cuthbert born Middlesbrough in 1935 and now living in South Shields since 1947. The family names are Cuthbert, Atterby, Robson, Blenkin mainly from County Durham. The other part of the family are Barclay, Wilkinson, Pyle and Fleming mainly from County Durham but with the Barclays starting Peterhead. Is anyone interested in any of these names? Hope you'll get in touch.

Sent from my iPad using WDYTYA Forum
derekwc

Re: My Family

Postby phsvm » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Hello Derek

I know you posted some time ago so this is a belated welcome to the forum.

I see no one has replied to your posting but I hope this hasn't put you off us! There are a lot of really knowledgeable, helpful and generous people on this forum who will be only too happy to offer help and advice for specific problems and queries you may have

So, good luck with your research and if you need any suggestions with a specific problem please do post your queries (I find the General Research Queries is the best index heading to use) and I'm sure someone will be able to come up with something to help you research.
phsvm

Return to Genealogy chat