Moderator Control Panel ]

cant upload images to my post - im not spam honest

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here

cant upload images to my post - im not spam honest

Postby familyNut » Fri May 17, 2013 8:35 am

I have submitted a post but it wont let me upload any images. Keeps saying the post is too spammy. Can anyone help me please. I am a member though i admit i havent posted on here much

Thanks
Gill
BRAZIER, PETERS, GOTOBED, LILLEY, TURNBULL, REYNOLDS, BONE, BONNINGTON, RIMMER, DREDGE, MEASURES, PATRICK

stores.ebay.co.uk/1-stop-books
familyNut

Re: cant upload images to my post - im not spam honest

Postby ColinB » Fri May 17, 2013 11:00 am

I think it might be that ebay address at the bottom of your messages. I see you didn't include it when you posted your query successfully on another forum .

Colin
ColinB

Re: cant upload images to my post - im not spam honest

Postby Jon Bauckham » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Hello,

As Colin says, it's down to the fact you have a web address in your signature. This is a precautionary measure we recently introduced to prevent 'bot' accounts from automatically posting spam.

As a general rule of thumb, we try to discourage people from using the forum as a way to advertise (although I notice the eBay link in your signature doesn't work anyway?)

Hope that helps.

All the best,
Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Return to Technical help