Moderator Control Panel ]

May issue - your thoughts

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

May issue - your thoughts

Postby Jon Bauckham » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Hello,

We're just about to hit 'send' on our June issue – it's been a very busy few days!

I haven't started one of these threads in a while, but it would be really useful for us to find out your opinions on our May issue. Now available to buy in the shops, it includes the essential guide for tracking down missing BMDs, tips on finding recent family, searching for habitual drunkards and an insight into the lives of Irish peat cutters.

So, post your thoughts below...

All the best,
Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Re: May issue - your thoughts

Postby Sylcec » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Jon - you obviously didn't notice, but I have already made complimentary comments in relation to the article on Estate Duty Registers! :) Sylvia
Sylcec

Re: May issue - your thoughts

Postby Jon Bauckham » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Oh yes, Sylvia - thanks for that! We're glad you found it useful. Paul always does a grand job :)
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Return to Magazine chat