Moderator Control Panel ]

WDYTYA Live - Future Shows outside London

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

Re: WDYTYA Live - Future Shows outside London

Postby ritah » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Many thanks to the team for the announcement of the 2015 show being at the NEC, the later date is also a benefit as people travelling from a distance are less likely to have difficulties due to bad weather etc.

Well done for listening!!!

Rita
ritah

Postby bigmama1960 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:56 pm

I know that WDYTYA Live is now coming to the NEC in 2015 but living in Suffolk its a very long and expensive journey so please can some thought be given to the East.
London is so accessible to many in the far East and West, its far better than Birmingham :P
bigmama1960

Postby martync » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Yes thank you for lisening, coming from the south West the National Exhibition Centre being out of any town centre is both far easier to get to, better road connections, better parking and better public transport. This will be the first WDYTYA live show I will have been able to get to and I am very much looking forward to it. I appreciate for the South East of the country it's not as easy as it being on the doorstep in central London but for most of the country it is a great improvement.
martync

Previous

Return to Genealogy chat