Moderator Control Panel ]

Bonus Content Issue 71

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Bonus Content Issue 71

Postby BrianC48 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:14 pm

I have today downloaded the Bonus Content for Issue 71 March, however, the file for Rochester will not open, the following message appears "Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created" All other files in KentOne and KentTwo have opened properly as normal.

Could somebody let me know how to download Rochester without any errors preventing this?

BrianC
BrianC48

Re: Bonus Content Issue 71

Postby callbrian » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Hi Brian.
I had similar problems last week but with a different error message. '504 Gateway' timed out.
I tried again last Sunday and it opened and downloaded OK. Maybe you have to try again and see what happens.
I did try to make contact through the forum, I guess all the staff have been exceptionally busy due to the 'Live' show this weekend.
The whole situation with downloads is quite a nightmare. I suppose it will get sorted at some stage.
Regards
Brian
[color=#0000FF]callbrian[/color]
callbrian

Postby Jon Bauckham » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:08 am

Hello,

I've sent both of you emails with alternative download links for the content (a temporary fix). As I've stated on the main bonus content thread, we've changed server providers and a new system should be in place by Tuesday.

Kind regards,
Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Postby BrianC48 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Hello Brian & Jon.

Thanks for your help, following receipt of Jon's e-mail I have now managed to download "Rochester"

Kind regards

Brian
BrianC48

Postby IanCussell » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Hi Jon

Moaning me again! I haver entered the special code from issue 71 that is printed in the mag but it keeps coming up that it is the wrong code,

KR

Ian Cussell
IanCussell

Postby IanCussell » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:00 pm

OOOPS!!!!!

Sorted it :oops:
IanCussell

Postby Jon Bauckham » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:59 am

No worries, Ian! Hope everything's ok.
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Return to Magazine chat