Moderator Control Panel ]

March issue

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

March issue

Postby ColinB » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 pm

I received my copy of the March issue yesterday . The article on researching newspapers online is really helpful and I'm looking forward to using Welsh Newspapers Online when it launches in March.I don't usually bother with the downloads but , as a Man of Kent , I was pleased to see that the bonus content this month covers Kent records and I was able to download them without any difficulty - I know other members seem to be having a lot of trouble with this.

Keep up the good work !

Colin
ColinB

Re: March issue

Postby Editor » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Thanks for that Colin. Nice to get some positive feedback!

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Re: March issue

Postby callbrian » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi Sarah,
I hope the foot is healing OK. It's a lot of effort to go through to be able to sit through WDYTYA? Live.
I am looking forward to looking through the Newspapers Online, I have been trying to persuade 'my learners' to take advantage of the many online resources.
Unfortunately, I am having problems with the bonus content. 'The Rochester Cathedral' file keeps timing out with the error message '504 Gateway' timed out.

Regards
Brian
[color=#0000FF]callbrian[/color]
callbrian

Return to Magazine chat