Moderator Control Panel ]

Charlotte Hodgman

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

Charlotte Hodgman

Postby BrianC48 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Having read Charlotte's story about "Start your family tree for free" on page 17 January 2013 issue.
As suggested on page 19 I tried to "Follow Charlotte's journey as she looks deeper into her family history" by looking on "Take it Further" on WDTTYAmagazine and could not find anything. Could somebody let me know where to look for her because she seems to have done remarkably well thought I might find some useful tips.

Brian C
BrianC48

Re: Charlotte Hodgman

Postby ritah » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:02 pm

I haven't yet read the article but certainly at first glance there doesn't seem to be anything here on the website. I can only suggest you contact the editorial team after the holidays.

Rita
ritah

Re: Charlotte Hodgman

Postby Jon Bauckham » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:08 am

Hello,

You may have seen this already, but you can catch up with Charlotte's latest research over at her weekly blog:

http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine. ... y-part-one

The first instalment is a summary of the information you can find in the magazine feature, but she will be charting her more recent progress over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Return to Genealogy chat