Moderator Control Panel ]

Christmas issue on sale today!

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Christmas issue on sale today!

Postby Jon Bauckham » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Hello!

Our Christmas issue should be out in the shops today. With an advent guide to the family history highlights of 2012, an article on tracing London's Christmas street traders as well a selection of FREE festive postcards, it's certainly a seasonal special.

However, if you're not quite in the mood for Christmas yet (after all, it is still November) then we also show you how to avoid the most common pitfalls when researching marriages, the best online resources for almshouses and where to look for your Special Constable ancestors.

Subscribers should have already received their copies, so feel free to share your thoughts in the thread below.

I should point out that we are well aware of the problems people have been experiencing with bonus content recently, and I will try and get back to all of your emails as soon as possible. Our IT team have worked out what the problem is and we're hoping it can be fixed over the next few days.

All the best,
Jon
I've now left Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Please contact wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk regarding any forum queries.
Jon Bauckham

Return to Magazine chat