Moderator Control Panel ]

New series of Find My Past started last week

From Heir Hunters to Wartime Farm, this is the place to discuss other genealogy and history programmes

New series of Find My Past started last week

Postby phsvm » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Am I the only person to have missed this? The new series started on the yesterday Channel last Tuesday, 30 October at 9.00.

The programme focused on the Dambusters' Raid and descendants of three key players in the event.

There is a way of watching the programme on the Find My Past website but I'm furious that I missed it last week.
phsvm

Re: New series of Find My Past started last week

Postby Millst » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:55 am

Thanks for mentioning this. I didn't know about it either.
Millst

Postby KayFarndon » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:35 pm

I would like to say how much I enjoyed last night's episode of Find My Past. When I saw it was about Tutankhamun my first thought was, what's new? Well, quite a lot as it turned out and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So many new facts emerged and it was a quick hour.
Kay Farndon
KayFarndon

Postby phsvm » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm

I enjoyed the episode about King Tut as well and found out lots I didn't know - still like to think there was a curse though!

I've been fortunate enough to see the private collection of artefacts held at Highclere Castle - the home of the Caernarvon family (and where they film Downton Abbey) - and the items are stunning.
phsvm

Return to Other TV and radio programmes