Moderator Control Panel ]

Wanted Issues 2-5

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Wanted Issues 2-5

Postby endeavour » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Hi everyone
I've just subscribed to this wonderful magazine after finding it on the internet, and got my first issue (6) this morning, i've rang about back issues and can only get issue 1, so wondering if anyone can help me with issues 2-5?

Being disabled i had no idea this wonderful magazine was out, and upon reading some of issue 6, i'm just glad that i've not missed that many of them, it's wonderful and covers the kind of thing i'm into which is history and human history at that.

I am studing with the OU for an Arts course, and these magazines i'm sure will be a great assect (sorry for spelling have dyslixa) to my history projects.

So if anyone can help that would be great, if you can't then please don't worry i'm sure i'll get them from somewhere, just might take me longer.

Thanks for your time in reading my first post, but i hope it won't be my last[:)]
Janet.
I'm supporting THE JOHN THAW FOUNDATION using a new search engine, It doesn't cost you a penny, join me: http://www.everyclick.com/janetsteele
endeavour

RE: Wanted Issues 2-5

Postby Timon Singh » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:30 pm

Welcome Endeavour!

We've just been on the phone to the back issue supplier and while we are sold out of Issues 1 and 4, they should have some copies of Issues 2, 3 and 5 still available.

Give them another call and if they still can't help, let us know.
Online Assistance Available
Timon Singh

Postby endeavour » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:46 pm

Thanks for that, just managed to get issues 1, 2, 3 and 5, so only missing issue [b]4[/b] now, thanks for your help. It's hard tearing myself away from issue 6 long enough to do anything, as it's a great magazine.
Janet.
I'm supporting THE JOHN THAW FOUNDATION using a new search engine, It doesn't cost you a penny, join me: http://www.everyclick.com/janetsteele
endeavour

Postby Editor » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:26 pm

There will be a limited number of back issues on sale at the WDYTYA Live show at Olympia.
Editor
Site Admin

Return to Magazine chat