Moderator Control Panel ]

Tell us what you think of the August issue

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Tell us what you think of the August issue

Postby Matt Elton » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Hello everyone!

The August 2012 issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine should be reaching subscribers any day now, and will be in the shops from Tuesday, 10 July. It's a particularly packed affair this month, featuring an expert guide to learning more about your ancestors at work, a host of features tracing sporting kin to mark the forthcoming London Olympics, a huge collection of exclusive Worcestershire data for you to download and much more.

For full details of what's inside, visit the magazine page. And, as always, we'd love to know what you think – please post your comments on the issue below.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Matt
Matt Elton

Re: Tell us what you think of the August issue

Postby ritah » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:37 pm

I have been meaning to reply to this post since the magazine arrived but kept forgetting!

The magazine is as interesting as always but a slight complaint, why was the local industry featured not related to Worcestershire which would have been more relevant to the bonus content and other features?

Otherwise keep up the good work!

Rita
ritah

Re: Tell us what you think of the August issue

Postby smarttett » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm

I must say i love this Magazine. Who Do You Think You Are is one of the interesting magazine, and i anxiously wait the next one to read. Good work and very professionally :) .
smarttett

Return to Magazine chat