Moderator Control Panel ]

Digital Subscription

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Digital Subscription

Postby simonsgenes » Sat May 12, 2012 11:51 am

Hi
I'm trying to sign up for the digital subscription of the magazine but when entering my details as a current subscriber with my code taken from the plastic wrapper of the most current magazine (DOVECU######) I'm told that "We have not found a match to the details you have provided, please try again" do i have to cancel my subscription and take out a new one or am i going to the wrong place https://www.buysubscriptions.com/the-bu ... gisterUser

kind regards
Simon
simonsgenes

Re: Digital Subscription

Postby clarksclerks » Sun May 13, 2012 1:52 am

Hi Simon

I don't know about the digital subscription, but several of us had similar problems trying to renew our ordinary subscription, as you will see from my posting of 2 March.

Regards
clarksclerks

Postby ksouthall » Sun May 13, 2012 7:16 pm

I seem to remember the problem for people back in March was that they were entering their code incorrectly. Check the O's very carefully as they may be zeros not a capital O.
ksouthall

Postby simonsgenes » Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi Ksouthall
Thank you for your comment I re-checked the O's & 0's there is a O in DOVECU and a zero within my membership number i have also tried upper and lower case. if you type in lowercase or place a zero in D#VECU###### you are informed the account number is not a valid format, if I type it in correctly it's in the right format i just don't exist!.

Hi Eileen
I read your posts what a saga. I've just fired off an email to the one within your post bbc@servicehelpline.com recommended by Matt. I'll let you know if i get an answer

Simon
simonsgenes

Postby simonsgenes » Wed May 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi Readers,
Well i never got a reply from bbc@servicehelpline.com but i now have some success. I sent an email to immediateapps@servicehelpline.co.uk who confirmed within 24 hours that i exist and that i am setup to receive the magazine. Armed with the news that I'm no longer a figment of my own imagination i tried to connect again and download a magazine but once again i was told i don't exist. then i found this phone number 0844 245 6913 (+44 1795 996 overseas) and spoke to a real person called Luke who was very helpful. He told me that there were still some teething problems with the new website and the iPad app so after checking my details he signed me up using the old system. I now have access to the digital magazine and I have successfully download the last 3 months to my iPad

Simon
simonsgenes

Postby Matt Elton » Thu May 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi Simon,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having problems setting up your digital subscription. Are things now all working as they should be? And is anyone else experiencing similar difficulties?

All the best,

Matt
Matt Elton

Postby stephy1968 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:35 pm

I am unable to register or load digital copies
Keeps saying server error :(((
stephy1968

Return to Magazine chat