Moderator Control Panel ]

COVER CD'S TO GIVE AWAY

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

COVER CD'S TO GIVE AWAY

Postby LINDAWALLIS31 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Due to imminent house move and downsizing, I have the following Cover CD's to give away:-

March 2009 Berkshire
April 2009 West Yorkshire
May 2009 Kent
June 2009 Staffordshire
July 2009 County Down
August 2009 Stirlingshire
September 2009 Devon
Autumn 2009 Hampshire
October 2009 Manchester
November 2009 Rutland
December 2009 Tyne & Wear
Web Directory 2010
February 2010 Angus & Black Watch
April 2010 London Ancestors: West & City
May 2010 North Yorkshire
July 2010 Nottinghamshire
August 2010 Welsh
September 2010 Oxfordshire
October 2010 Somerset
November 2010 Northamptonshire
Christmas 2010 Surrey
Web Directory 2011
January 2011 West Midlands
February 2011 East Yorkshire
April 2011 Mid-Wales
March 2011 Essex
May 2011 Bedfordshire
June 2011 Aberdeenshire
August 2011 History of Dorset
September 2011 South Yorkshire
October 2011 Sussex
November 2011 Glamorgan
December 2011 The Channel Islands
Web Directory 2012
January 2012 Bristol & Bath
February 2012 Scottish Borders
March 2012 Lancashire

If anyone is interested, please let me know with your name and address and I will send the required CD to you, free of charge.

LINDA WALLIS
LINDAWALLIS31

Re: COVER CD'S TO GIVE AWAY

Postby Mike Towers » Wed May 09, 2012 6:56 am

Linda

I would love to have all the Yorkshire ones if you are prepared to split the list

Mike Towers
[Hi Mike – I've edited your message to remove your personal details so that they aren't available to view by everyone. If you've not already, could you send them to Linda by private message (using the PM icon on the left of her post)? And if you have any queries, please drop me a line at matt.elton@immediate.co.uk.]
Mike Towers

Postby a-s-e » Wed May 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi Linda,

Would love the Somerset one if it's still available please ?

I have PM'd you my address

a-s-e

Postby bramleyapple » Wed May 09, 2012 5:06 pm

That's kind of you

I would like Staffordshire, Devon, West Midlands

Martin Taylor
[Hi Martin – I've edited your message to remove your personal details so that they aren't available to view by everyone. If you've not already, could you send them to Linda by private message (using the PM icon on the left of her post)? And if you have any queries, please drop me a line at matt.elton@immediate.co.uk.]
bramleyapple

Postby bramleyapple » Wed May 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Sorry I missed Hampshire off my request list.

Martin Taylor
bramleyapple

Postby gladtobegrey » Wed May 09, 2012 6:25 pm

I'll give 'August 2011 History of Dorset' a new home:

[Hi John – I've edited your message to remove your personal details so that they aren't available to view by everyone. If you've not already, could you send them to Linda by private message (using the PM icon on the left of her post)? And if you have any queries, please drop me a line at matt.elton@immediate.co.uk.]
gladtobegrey

Postby karen twigg » Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 pm

How good of you to offer these cd's.
I've been trying to get the April 2009 cd of West Yorkshire for ages. :o

Pineview
[Hi Karen – I've edited your message to remove your personal details so that they aren't available to view by everyone. If you've not already, could you send them to Linda by private message (using the PM icon on the left of her post)? And if you have any queries, please drop me a line at matt.elton@immediate.co.uk.]
karen twigg

Postby ksampson61@gmail.com » Wed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi, can I give a good home to the Surrey, Manchester, Rutland, and London Ancester, west and and city CD's? thanks again,
[Hi there – I've edited your message to remove your personal details so that they aren't available to view by everyone. If you've not already, could you send them to Linda by private message (using the PM icon on the left of her post)? And if you have any queries, please drop me a line at matt.elton@immediate.co.uk.]
ksampson61@gmail.com

Postby cromarty » Thu May 10, 2012 6:54 am

WD LOVE THE SCOTTISH BORDERS, ANGUS & BLACKWATCH & ABERDEENSHIRE CD'S.

[Hi Maggie – I've edited your message to remove your personal details so that they aren't available to view by everyone. If you've not already, could you send them to Linda by private message (using the PM icon on the left of her post)? And if you have any queries, please drop me a line at matt.elton@immediate.co.uk.]

Thank you for your kind offer.
cromarty

Postby Matt Elton » Thu May 10, 2012 7:43 am

Hi everyone,

It's great that you're finding new homes for these cover discs, but I think we need to find a better way of doing it than people posting their personal information (names and addresses) online like this. Although our forum isn't any more risky than anywhere else on the internet, I'd rather you sent Linda your details by private message where they're not available to view by everyone.

There's a couple of things that need to happen here: if you've already posted your address, could you delete the message, and then send the details on to Linda? You can do this by clicking the 'PM' icon on the left-hand side of her post. I'll be checking this thread throughout the day, so whenever you get chance to do this that'd be great.

And if you have any queries about how to do any of this, please do drop me a line at matt.elton@immediate.co.uk.

All the best,

Matt
Matt Elton

Next

Return to Magazine chat