Moderator Control Panel ]

Caroline Esther Kirby née Osborne

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

Caroline Esther Kirby née Osborne

Postby maddie98 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 pm

I am having problems finding my Great Great Grandmother, Caroline Esther Osborne.

In the 1911 Census she was living in Glamorganshire, she was 44 years old, living with her husband and children as well as it says that she was born at Gospel Oak in London.
However in the 1901 Census she was living in Surrey, with the same husband and children, but this time it said she was 38 years old (6 years younger than in the 1911 Census) and then it said she was born in Hampstead. The rest of the information on the 1901 and the 1911 are the same.

As I don't know her exact her age or where she was born I'm finding it quite hard to pin her down, especially as there were many Caroline Osbornes who were around the same age and born in London.

Any help or advice would be really appreciated :D
Maddie
maddie98

Re: Caroline Esther Kirby née Osborne

Postby callbrian » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi Maddie,
I think your Caroline Esther Osborne married William Kirby, Sept qtr 1885 Bristol Vol 6a Page 109, her birth was registered Sept qtr 1867, Pancras Vol 1b Page 183. Which would make 44 her correct age.

Brian
[color=#0000FF]callbrian[/color]
callbrian

Return to General research queries