Moderator Control Panel ]

bonus content disc

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here

bonus content disc

Postby alfiesgirl » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi,
I have tried for the last two weeks to access the bonus content disc online and have followed the instructions set out in the magazine but can't 'view content' on the bonus content page. Can anyone help as I keep clicking on the 'view content' prompt and nothing happens and there is no box to put my special code in. What am I doing wrong please? It was so much easier with the discs and surely now that the discs are not given away free with the magazine then the price should have not increased by £1.00? Please can anyone help? Thanks.
alfiesgirl

Re: bonus content disc

Postby Matt Elton » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi there,

My name's Matt and I'm Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine's staff writer – I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems accessing our bonus content section. Could you send an email to me at matt.elton@immediate.co.uk, including what stage you get to when things seem to go wrong and which issue's bonus content you're trying to access? I'll then look into it for you...

All the best,

Matt
Matt Elton

Postby laverydj » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

I can access the Bonus content for issue 60 however although you state that content is avaiable for 3 months I cannot access the bonus content for issue 59.... how do I do this?

regards

David
laverydj

Postby Matt Elton » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:21 am

Hi David,

Thanks for your message. When you go to the Bonus Content page, available at http://www.whodoyouthinkyouaremagazine.com/bonuscontent, you should see a picture of the cover for issue 59 immediately below issue 60's cover. Click on the red 'view content' button and then type in the code that's printed on page 87 of issue 59, and you should be able to access the data in the same way as for the current issue.

I hope that all makes sense. If things still aren't working as they should, please do let me know - I'm available at matt.elton@immediate.co.uk.

All the best, and apologies again for the confusion,

Matt
Matt Elton

Postby PeteB1959 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 am

HI Matt

First up I just want to say I really enjoy watching the show. I buy the magazine regularly but we are always a couple of months behind here in Australia when we get the magazine on the shelves, Ive just joined the website which brings me to my reason for writing,

I also cannot access the bonus content on the website, when I mouse over the icon and the mouse pointer changers to the finger and I click on the link nothing happens, I am trying to get into the July 2012 issue as there are records i would like to look at in that issue but so far no luck. I would appreciate any suggestions

Cheers
Pete
Brisbane Qld Australia
PeteB1959

Return to Technical help