Moderator Control Panel ]

Magazine Index

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Magazine Index

Postby lynn heiden » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:52 pm

[color=#FF0080]Hi,I am part way through posting an index to my WDYTYA magazines, up to and including issue number 36 at the moment more to come soon, its so frustrating not to be able to find an article in a specific issue that you just know is there somewhere, I started this for my own personal use, but thought others may find it helpful. You should be able to just copy and paste from my blog, I am doing index in parts comprising 12 issues each, this is the link to it.... https://lynnswaffles.com/2012/02/06/wdytya-magazine-index-pt-1/
Last edited by lynn heiden on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynn heiden

Re: Magazine Index

Postby Sylcec » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:38 am

Congratulations Lynn - a great effort! Maybe Sarah or Matt will follow-up with you to see if this index could also be hosted on the WDYTYA mag website?
Sylvia
Sylcec

Postby Editor » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:12 am

Hi Lynn, this looks great. We are currently looking at putting the index that we have on the CD each month online but that index, although it is searchable, is not alphabetical. Thank you for posting this on the forum, I'm sure it will be very helpful for others.

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Postby lynn heiden » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:57 am

Hi
No problem at all, anything you want to do with it is fine by me, and hopefully helpful to others, as you will see I have tried to list each subject of article and not necessarily the actual Title of the article. Thought its more straitforward to search that way. I myself have printed each index out and keep with the 12 issues, its so fast to find what you want then, I am nearly finished Part 4 so will let you know when I have completed and posted on my Blog, Lynn
lynn heiden

Return to Magazine chat