Moderator Control Panel ]

What to do with certificates

If you have birth, marriage or death records you no longer need, help other users by swapping them here

What to do with certificates

Postby silvery » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:05 pm

If you find the entry on freebmd you can click on info and add a postem with all the details, name, mother's name, address, father's name and occupation and anything else useful.
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:46 pm

Return to Unwanted certificates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest