Moderator Control Panel ]

5 second of fame!

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

5 second of fame!

Postby fisherlady » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi, I have been going to the Who Do you Think You Are show at Olympia for the last 4 years. Imagine my surprise to find that my sister-in-law and I made it into the video about last year's show.

We have had lots of inspiration and help from the workshops as well as help from people on numerous stands. Will be there for sure in 2012 :D
fisherlady

Re: 5 second of fame!

Postby Kate Jones » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi there!

How exciting to spot yourself! I'm so glad you find the show so helpful and you'll be returning again this year. In fact, our workshop timetables are on our website now so please go and have a look and see which ones will be helpful to you. If you would like to see them follow this link:

http://www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/workshop-schedule

They are free on the day again but if you want to guarantee your entry you can book in advance on or website.

Hope this was helpful!
Kate
Kate Jones

Re: 5 second of fame!

Postby cfuller » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:47 am

Well that is really nice, knowing that you have invested so much time and effort to attend to shows, though it would probably work to your advantage if you get yourself animated when watching just so you could get the attention of those running at the back.

That has been a common thing when watching shows and wanting to get noticed. For the workshops though, I think that they are posted here as well.
cfuller

Return to Genealogy chat