Moderator Control Panel ]

New December issue on sale now

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

New December issue on sale now

Postby Matt Elton » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 am

Hi everyone,

Hope that you're all well! The December issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is in the shops now, and it's a particularly packed one this month. As well as our guides to using school records to find out more about your ancestors and tracking down mining forebears, there's a look at a tragic unseen story from Alan Carr's episode of Who Do You Think You Are? and much more.

To find out more about what's inside, click here – and, if you've already got your copy, please do let us know what you think!

All the best,

Matt
Matt Elton

Re: New December issue on sale now

Postby twbleds » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Great magazine; I have subscribed since the first issue.
Recommendation:
The web site CD; a great idea. Is it possible that these web sites can be provided as importable? They are great resources; I would love to have all of them available in my browser (Safari)--especially on my laptop.
Keep up the great work.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Regards

Tom Bledsoe
twbleds

Postby Editor » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:37 am

I will look into that Tom. These technical things are a bit beyond me but I'll ask our CD editor. Have a great New Year!

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Postby twbleds » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 am

Sarah,
Thank you; and Happy New Year to you and all the WDYTYA staff.
twbleds

Postby Xymenah » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:04 am

I was just in the local book store today and they still had a copy of this issue on the shelf... I took a quick peek through it and noticed the awesome websites listed for archiving your family history online. I had to be somewhere though so I didnt have time to buy it. I went back to the store a couple hours later and they had just changed it to the Christmas edition which I did buy because it also has good websites but I was really wanting this issue with the archiving websites. Since it seems I wont be able to get a hold of it now would it be possible to get the names of some of those websites please?
Xymenah

Postby Matt Elton » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 am

Hi Xymenah,

My name's Matt and I work at Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine – could you drop me an email? My address is matt.elton[at]immediatemedia[dot]co[dot]uk (replacing the bits in square brackets with the appropriate symbols). I'll be happy to give you some more information about the feature that you missed.

All the best,

Matt
Matt Elton

Return to Magazine chat