Moderator Control Panel ]

Wanted issue 4 of WDYTYA magazine

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Wanted issue 4 of WDYTYA magazine

Postby Jodakist » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 pm

I am trying to find a copy of Issue 4, January 2008 Who Do You Think You Are? magazine. Does anyone have a nice unwanted copy and disc that they would be willing to part with? I am willing to pay a reasonable price for it and the postage cost.

David
Jodakist

Re: Wanted issue 4 of WDYTYA magazine

Postby scotfamted » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi David, Sorry, I can't help with your query, but why don't you try emailing the addresses below, as I'm sure the WDYTYA team must keep back up copies :?

WDYTYAeditorial@bbcmagazines.com
Editor - sarahwilliams@bbcmagazines.com
scotfamted

Postby Jodakist » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:27 pm

scotfamted wrote:Hi David, Sorry, I can't help with your query, but why don't you try emailing the addresses below, as I'm sure the WDYTYA team must keep back up copies :?

WDYTYAeditorial@bbcmagazines.com
Editor - sarahwilliams@bbcmagazines.com

Thank you for your reply to my post. I subscribe to the WDYTYA magazine direct from their address in Sittingbourne and have asked on several occasions if they have any reprints of this back issue but unfortunately I have not been successful and have now been told that they will not be getting anymore of them! I am sorry that I can't get this issue, not just to complete my set but because I enjoyed the Barbara Windsor episode of WDYTYA also that she and my wife appear to share Davis ancestors from London so there might have been more information contained in the magazine.

Thank you again,

David
Jodakist

Postby scotfamted » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:21 am

Jodakist wrote:Thank you for your reply to my post. I subscribe to the WDYTYA magazine direct from their address in Sittingbourne and have asked on several occasions if they have any reprints of this back issue but unfortunately I have not been successful and have now been told that they will not be getting anymore of them! I am sorry that I can't get this issue, not just to complete my set but because I enjoyed the Barbara Windsor episode of WDYTYA also that she and my wife appear to share Davis ancestors from London so there might have been more information contained in the magazine.

Thank you again,

David

That's a shame David....I hope you manage to get a copy..you should maybe keep checking ebay as many people sell single magazines and collections on there ;) Good luck :)
scotfamted

Return to Magazine chat