Moderator Control Panel ]

Can you age my photo from Botts Green

Have you got problems identifying people or buildings in a photograph? Share your photo queries with other users

Can you age my photo from Botts Green

Postby esmi73 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:20 pm

Dear All

I have recently managed to obtain a copy of a photograph which I believe may be my ancestors. Can anyone help with the age of the photograph and does anyone recognise the building in the background. I know that the family were from the Botts Green/ Neither Whitachre area originally, or pehaps you may recognise someone in the photograph.

If it helps I believe that my Great Great Great Greandfather William Smith may be a member of the group.

Many thanks for your help.
Esmi

PS Photograph attached.
esmi73

RE: Can you age my photo from Botts Green

Postby photographwit.com » Wed May 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Old (or new) damaged photographs? IDesign can help. We can restore and repair damaged photographs, remove blemishes, enhance, colourise, merge images, change/remove backgrounds, tint, enlarge, copy and create photo montages of your treasured memories.

Our photographic restoration services range from light minor repair to extensive restoration.

GO: www.photographwit.com for eg's & more info!

Comments Welcome!
www.photographwit.com
photographwit.com

RE: Can you age my photo from Botts Green

Postby photographwit.com » Wed May 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Old (or new) damaged photographs? IDesign can help. We can restore and repair damaged photographs, remove blemishes, enhance, colourise, merge images, change/remove backgrounds, tint, enlarge, copy and create photo montages of your treasured memories.

Our photograhic restoration services range from light minor repair to extensive restoration.

GO: www.photographwit.com for eg's & more info

Comments welcome!
www.photographwit.com
photographwit.com

Return to Photo identification