Moderator Control Panel ]

Do you have any tips for visitors to WDYTYA? LIVE?

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

Do you have any tips for visitors to WDYTYA? LIVE?

Postby Matt Elton » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Hello!

Hope you're all well! We're currently hard at work on the February issue, including a feature on how to make the most of next year's Who Do You Think You Are? LIVE show in London. Does anyone who's been to the show have any expert tips that they could offer to new visitors? We'll print as many of your suggestions in the magazine as we can - thanks very much for your help with this!

All the best,

Matt
Matt Elton

Re: Do you have any tips for visitors to WDYTYA? LIVE?

Postby mahesh786 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:51 am

no I have no any information now but I'll provide you some information after 2 days.

vashikaran
mahesh786

Re: Do you have any tips for visitors to WDYTYA? LIVE?

Postby Guy » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 am

I would suggest that taking some refreshments with you.
Although very good refreshments are available at the fair they are often quite costly and often involve queuing.

Give yourself plenty of time at the fair.
If you are going to attend a talk or a number of talks remember that will cut down the time available to look round the rest of the fair.

I would also recommend visiting each stall at least twice as it is surprising how much may be missed on a single visit.

Don't be frightened to say hello to people and most importantly enjoy yourself.
Cheers
Guy
As we have gained from the past, we owe the future a debt, which we pay by sharing today.
Guy

Return to Genealogy chat