Moderator Control Panel ]

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here

Re: log in problems again

Postby debsstock » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:08 pm

I haven't had problems logging in (so far) but I can't seem to send private messages - have tried twice this afternoon - one message disappeared completely and logged me out of the site, and the other is just sitting in my Outbox with no apparent way for me to try sending again.

Frustration!
debsstock

Postby debsstock » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Message for Jackie Vass (Burrows family query on this thread):
Have tried sending you a private message about this but the site is playing up. I suggest that you re-post your query as a New Topic on the "Help With Your Research" section of the forum - check the list of forum areas on the homepage. You will probably get a lot better response as that is one of the areas where people usually post requests for help.

Regards
Debs
debsstock

Postby pre1837 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Here we go again...problems logging in.....will it never end?
Interested in the surname SNELL circa 1910, Middlesex. and Claudia Vail nee Snell, living and married in Canada from about 1912/16.

Any information is Crown Copyright, from http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"
pre1837

Postby Emmeline » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Had to log in twice again today despite clicking the box. Is anyone else still having problems?
Emmeline

Postby Emmeline » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Resurrected this thread as I'm still having problems where it keeps logging me out despite me having ticked the box. Is anyone else still experiencing this?
Emmeline

Previous

Return to Technical help