Moderator Control Panel ]

ID Regiment

Have you got problems identifying people or buildings in a photograph? Share your photo queries with other users

ID Regiment

Postby MANNIAH » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Can anyone please help? I've tried uploading a photograph but with every attempt came failure.
Regards
Manniah
MANNIAH

Re: ID Regiment

Postby Ashley K. Howard » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:26 am

Hi Manniah,

I've had the same problem, but now got it cracked.

Go to the bottom left:
Left click once on UPLOAD ATTACHMENT
Find the FILENAME that you want to upload by going to the BROWSE box
Left Click the OPEN box
Then left click ADD THE FILE box

You then will (should) find that a few moments later the screen moves back to where it was at the start and if you scroll down you will find that there is some writing - this is the photo in file form.
Do your email - press the PREVIEW box to check what it looks like - then if you are happy press SUBMIT and "Bingo" you have done it!
If there is a message saying "The file is too big, maximum of 256 KiB" then what you have to do is make the file smaller. I have no idea how you do that! If you have to then why not ask the WDYTYA? team as they will have the knowledge of how to do that for you (but dont say that I said that).
Ashley
Ashley K. Howard

Re: ID Regiment

Postby Editor » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi Manniah, I notice you still haven't managed to post a picture. Get in touch with us and we will help get the picture up. Click on PM to send me a personal message or email me on sarahwilliams@bbcmagazines.com

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Return to Photo identification