Moderator Control Panel ]

Matthew Broderick

From Bill Oddie to Ruby Wax, have your say on past episodes of Who Do You Think You Are? here

Matthew Broderick

Postby Matt Elton » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 am

The Hollywood actor – and husband of previous Who Do You Think You Are? subject Sarah Jessica Parker – explored his family tree in an episode of the US series originally broadcast in Britain last weekend. But what did you think of his story? Let us know here...
Matt Elton

Re: Matthew Broderick

Postby ksouthall » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:57 am

I enjoyed the Matthew Broderick episode and thought it was interesting that it covered big historical events such as the American Civil War, particularly as Sarah Jessica Parker's ancestors were involved in the Gold Rush and the Salem Witch Trials.
ksouthall

Postby Lynne Rapson » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:30 pm

I confess that I had no idea who Matthew Brodrick was, but I was most impressed with his quiet, unassuming and interested involvement in this programme. As a keen WW1 historian I found that part of this episode interesting, and the Civil War part took me right back to A-Level History in 1966. Most enjoyable episode in the US series so far.
Lynne Rapson

Postby shallet » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:04 am

I have watched Matthew Broderick episode and i really enjoyed it a lot i found it very interesting and entertaining.
shallet

Return to Previous series of Who Do You Think You Are?