Moderator Control Panel ]

Thanks WDYTYA (Magazine)

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

Thanks WDYTYA (Magazine)

Postby Kens » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Hi, I just wanted to add my Thanks to Who do you think you are magazine. I recently subscribed to the magazine a fortnight ago and within days, i received my FREE Season 6 of WDYTYA DVD via a special offer they made. Then a week and a half later my first requested issue arrived, I just thought i would say thanks and keep up the great work on both the Magazine and the Series. 8-)

Ken Sparnon
Kens

Re: Thanks WDYTYA (Magazine)

Postby Editor » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks Ken, I've just got back from taking the summer off to spend time with my family and it was jolly nice to go through the forum postings and get one like this.

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Postby pre1837 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Nice to see you back Sarah. We never got any bribes in the early days to make us join!! What about something for the oldies (Subs, not age)?
Interested in the surname SNELL circa 1910, Middlesex. and Claudia Vail nee Snell, living and married in Canada from about 1912/16.

Any information is Crown Copyright, from http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"
pre1837

Postby ksouthall » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:21 pm

pre1837 wrote:Nice to see you back Sarah. We never got any bribes in the early days to make us join!! What about something for the oldies (Subs, not age)?

Sounds like a good idea to me too.....
ksouthall

Return to Genealogy chat