Moderator Control Panel ]

Kent CD

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Kent CD

Postby Lauracy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Does anyone have a Kent CD from the May 2009 issue that they no longer require that I could possibly have? I have tried to get the back issue but was told they were no longer in stock as it was such an old issue!

Thank you.
Lauracy

Re: Kent CD

Postby ksouthall » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 am

I have a spare copy of the cd but not a spare copy of the magazine.

Are there any particular articles in the magazine you are interested in? If so, I could scan them in and email them to you - assuming this does not break copyright.
ksouthall

Postby LauraCY1 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm

It's actually the cd I'm interested in. Both sides of my family are from Kent and I was hoping the cd would give me some more information. I'm willing to pay for postage etc if you have no need of the disc.
LauraCY1

Postby ksouthall » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 pm

LauraCY1 wrote:It's actually the cd I'm interested in. Both sides of my family are from Kent and I was hoping the cd would give me some more information. I'm willing to pay for postage etc if you have no need of the disc.

Don't worry about the cost, please email me your address so I can post it to you.
ksouthall

Postby jackiet » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:52 pm

I have just posted a desperate plea for this mag & disk but put it in the Research section. Sorry I'm new to all this.
Anyone else able to help?

Many thanks
Jackie
jackiet

Postby ksouthall » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:29 pm

jackiet wrote:I have just posted a desperate plea for this mag & disk but put it in the Research section. Sorry I'm new to all this.
Anyone else able to help?

Many thanks
Jackie

Laura still hasn't sent me her address details so, if she doesn't get back to me and you just want the cd, please let me know and I will send it to you, although I see pre1837 has already offered the cd and the magazine.

Katherine
ksouthall

Postby jackiet » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi ksouthall
Many thanks. I have seen the message but don't know how to send a private message to contact Pete. Heeeelp! Only been on a few frantic days.
I'm sure it's quite obvious but I'm missing it. I may be back!
JT
jackiet

Postby ksouthall » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

jackiet wrote:Hi ksouthall
Many thanks. I have seen the message but don't know how to send a private message to contact Pete. Heeeelp! Only been on a few frantic days.
I'm sure it's quite obvious but I'm missing it. I may be back!
JT

Hello Jackie,

Under Pete's username on his original post, there should be a small grey icon with PM on it. If you click on that, it should take you to the right screen so you can send the message.

At the top, when you are logged in, there should be a line saying "User Control Panel (0 new messages)".

If a 1 appears instead of a 0, click on "1 new message" and that should take you to the screen so you can read it.

Hope this helps,
Katherine
ksouthall

Return to Magazine chat