Moderator Control Panel ]

Au revoir!

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

Au revoir!

Postby Editor » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Just a quick note to say that I am about to set off for a three-month sabbatical to spend a bit of time with my family over the summer. I'm off to Thailand with my family on Sunday for two weeks and then later in July I'm cycling from London to Paris with my husband on a tandem to raise money for Action Medical Research to help fund research into critical care babies (a topic close to my heart).

I'll probably be popping onto the forum for help as I try to uncover our family connection to Mary Somerville (mathematician and scientist). Family legend has her in our tree but I have yet to find the connection and we certainly aren't descendants. I'm also typing up various family reminiscences that have been found in an old drawer at my aunts.

I'll be back in my official role at the end of September, but in the meantime I'm handing the reins over to my more than capable deputy editor, Claire Vaughan, who will popping onto the forum regularly. Please make her welcome!

Sarah
x
Editor
Site Admin

Re: Au revoir!

Postby ksouthall » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Bon voyage!
ksouthall

Postby Guy » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Take care Sarah, don't forget to take notes.
We will be asking questions later.
Cheers
Guy
As we have gained from the past, we owe the future a debt, which we pay by sharing today.
Guy

Postby colliehouse » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Have a great time
colliehouse

Postby Annie08 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Bon Voyage, Sarah

Have a great time.

Annie08
Annie08

Return to Genealogy chat