Moderator Control Panel ]

Overseas subscriptions

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Overseas subscriptions

Postby Editor » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 am

Having just managed to make my way back from Spain with my two children because of the volcanic ash crisis, I found out that the ban on air travel will affect our overseas subscribers.

Because our overseas subscription copies are air-freighted, there is a strong possibility that they will be delayed. I would like to apologise to you all and assure you that we are doing our utmost to minimise any effect.

Regards,

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Re: Overseas subscriptions

Postby patsym » Thu May 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Would love to subscribe to the magazine but find that I can only subscrible for 12 months at a time. Sorry I cant afford that I would like to subscribe for 6 months. Why cant I do that??? I note that we overseas subscribers cant access the specials either which seems a bit unfair.
patsym

Re: Overseas subscriptions

Postby Editor » Wed May 26, 2010 8:34 pm

You should be able to access everything. Can I ask what you mean by 'specials'? I will ask whether we can set up a 6-month option for overseas subscriptions. I don't see why not, it sounds like a great idea.

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Return to Magazine chat