Moderator Control Panel ]

Issue 3 - Love The Cover Disc!

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Issue 3 - Love The Cover Disc!

Postby FamilyHistoryAddict » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:00 am

I'm just about to go to bed and savour reading Issue 3 but before I do can I congratulate you on the lovely cover disc?!

Tracing Your Roots is a very enjoyable programme and I'm a regular listener - I've even been on the programme so thank you very much for the cover disc with three Tracing Your Roots programmes on it - well done!

Cheers, FHA
FamilyHistoryAddict

RE: Issue 3 - Love The Cover Disc!

Postby esmi73 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:13 pm

Here Here!

It is excellent and yet again another gripping read. I was so happy so see a article about Warwickshire as I have many family members to trace in this area. I just need Stafforshire now!!!

Can't wait for the next one!

Esmi
esmi73

Postby margaretabram » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:30 am

The magazine gets better every edition. I love the fact that has more pages than any other family history mag and seems to cram in much more. I was dubious at first of a magazine issued on the back of a tv programme, but I have been proved totally wrong. It is nudging into first place in my affections.

Mags
Mags
margaretabram

Postby Alan » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:00 am

[size="2"]I would love to read issue 3 except that I bought a "duff" copy with about 14 pages missing and the article on Shakespeare printed twice in the magazine.

Since I no longer have the receipt, the shop will not do anything so I am now waiting to hear from the publishers.

The magazine though is brilliant.
[/size]
Alan

Postby Admin » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:40 pm

[quote]ORIGINAL: Alan

[size="2"]I would love to read issue 3 except that I bought a "duff" copy with about 14 pages missing and the article on Shakespeare printed twice in the magazine.

Since I no longer have the receipt, the shop will not do anything so I am now waiting to hear from the publishers.

The magazine though is brilliant.
[/size]
[/quote]

Dear Alan,

If you email your address details to timonsingh@bbcmagazinesbristol.com, I'll make sure that a proper copy of issue 3 is sent to you.
If you have any technical difficulties, email EdwardHerbert@magazine-services.co.uk
Admin

Postby Alan » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Thanks for the reply. I did email the magazine explaining the situation and I received a reply stating that it was [b]not [/b]their policy to send out free magazines. I could however subscribe to the magazine.

The spelling was bad as was the answer. They had not read my email properly.

I did however ring them and they have agreed to send out a replacement copy.
Alan

Return to Magazine chat