Moderator Control Panel ]

How do I reply???

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here

How do I reply???

Postby sindylin » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:23 pm

I wanted to reply to a letter that is in the December 2009 issue "from the forum" but I can't find the post.

It was titled "Music Archives"

Can anyone help?
thanks
sindylin
sindylin

Re: How do I reply???

Postby pre1837 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi,
If you click on the 'Members' link on the RH side of this page, you will open the members list. In the Alphabet along the top, click on the 'G' . Open page 8 of the 'G's and half way down you will find 'Ghmpwife' . Click on the name, (it should turnblue) and this will open their members page. On the left hand side, click on 'send a message.
Pete.
Interested in the surname SNELL circa 1910, Middlesex. and Claudia Vail nee Snell, living and married in Canada from about 1912/16.

Any information is Crown Copyright, from http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"
pre1837

Re: How do I reply???

Postby Editor » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. Another way to find posts is to use the search box in the top right hand corner. If you type in a distinctive word from the posting (in this case Tyldesley), it will take you straight to the posting. You can also use this to search for discussions about particular surnames or topics which I've found useful in the past.

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Return to Technical help