Moderator Control Panel ]

Help another reader with their research...

If you have birth, marriage or death records you no longer need, help other users by swapping them here

Help another reader with their research...

Postby Matt Elton » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Do you have any certificates that you no longer need? This forum is a great place to give them a good home and help out other readers at the same time. Simply share the details here - don't forget to provide as much information as possible!
Matt Elton

Re: Help another reader with their research...

Postby callbrian » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:17 am

Hi
I am pleased to see this added as a resource. Although I did hope to see a template or some kind of layout, so people could just add relevant details more easily.
regards
[color=#0000FF]callbrian[/color]
callbrian

Re: Help another reader with their research...

Postby cjhepworth » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:29 am

I have some unwanted birth certificates which I will send on to anyone if they can be useful ---

ANNIE TYSON, born 21 July 1891, Carnforth, Warton, Lancaster, to William and Mary Jane (formerly Greenhow) - William was a Railway Guard.

ANNIE TYSON, born 5 January 1890, Kirkland, Kendal, to Alfred and Jane Ann (formerly Mason) - Alfred was a Rural Postman

WILLIAM FRANK CADD, born 13 October 1890, Horningblow, Burton on Trent, to Frederick and Jane (formerly Cooper) - Frederick was a Working Maltster.

WILLIAM CADD, born 9th May 18888, Oldham, Lancaster, to Felix and Betty (formerly Handring) - Felix's occupation is unreadable.

I also have a death certificate

ELEANOR TYSON, died 4th May 1902 (aged 3), Barrow in Furness, daughter of Thomas Patterson Tyson (a House Joiner Journeyman) - she dies of Measles and Pneumonia.

If these are any good to anyone, just let me know and I will send them on!!!
cjhepworth

Return to Unwanted certificates