Moderator Control Panel ]

New-look website and forum

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here

Re: New-look website and forum

Postby petenanng » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 pm

I like the new website but I do have one complaint.Information about the programme is on before the programme is actually shown on the tv.Luckily I didn't click on the info about this evenings programme until after I had actually seen it.Am I being picky or what ?
petenanng

Postby Editor » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 pm

We don't put up any more information about episodes than we have already run in the magazine preview (and is available from various TV magazines and newspapers). The whole story should go up as the programme is airing (9pm) and not before. We wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone.

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Postby ksouthall » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 pm

I quite like reading about the programme before it is shown as it means I can look out for things as they come up, especially if it is an episode where lots of information is presented.
Plus, if I have had a busy day at work, I am more likely to stay awake if I am interested in a particular aspect of the programme, as I normally start to doze off by about half nine.
ksouthall

Postby Lee Hamilton » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm

I'm liking the new site, lots of interesting tidbits to read about!

Lee
Lee Hamilton

Previous

Return to Technical help