Moderator Control Panel ]

Reader reviews

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Reader reviews

Postby Editor » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm looking for readers who would be interested in reviewing books or products in the magazine as part of a new reader review panel we are setting up. The idea is that readers would get to write a short review of a book or product that relates to their research and this would in turn give other readers an idea of how accessible the book is to an 'ordinary' family historian. If you are interested in taking part, please email me (sarahwilliams@bbcmagazinesbristol.com) with 'Reader Reviews Panel' in the subject heading and I will send you further details.

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

RE: Reader reviews

Postby newburypark » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Sarah

Would be very interested in giving feedback on books/products.

Martin
newburypark

Re: Reader reviews

Postby Phil Knight » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:16 am

Just seen this. If you're still looking for volunteers, I'd be happy to give it a try.
Researching Knight, Norton and Perkins from Leicester, Stow, Frankish, Fulstow, Empringham, Gleadle & others from Lincolnshire, Wells & related families in Nottinghamshire & Stampers from Kirkbymoorside & area.
Phil Knight

Re: Reader reviews

Postby Editor » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Yes, I'm definitely still looking for readers to join the panel of reviewers. Regards,

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Return to Magazine chat