Moderator Control Panel ]

Revisiting Series 3

Recently watched a repeat and discovered something new? Have a query about how the show is made? This is the place to have your say

Revisiting Series 3

Postby Timon Singh » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:40 pm

With Season 4 finishing its run, we've decided to go back and revisit the stories of Season 3 and see what else our celebrity guests have learnt since we last left them.

Last season's guests were:

Barbara Windsor
Robert Lindsay
Colin Jackson
David Tennant
David Dickinson
Nigella Lawson
Jeremy Irons
Julia Sawalha

What we want to know from you is whether there was anything that peaked your interest about their stories? Any aspect of their discoveries that you think we should follow up on or perhaps even something that YOU yourself discovered.

Let us know at either timonsingh@bbcmagazinesbristol.com or sarahwilliams@bbcmagazinesbristol.com
Online Assistance Available
Timon Singh

RE: Revisiting Series 3

Postby Admin » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Don't forget, Series 3 is repeated on UKTV History starting tonight at 9pm with Barbara Windsor's story.
If you have any technical difficulties, email EdwardHerbert@magazine-services.co.uk
Admin

RE: Revisiting Series 3

Postby RichardCrane » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:03 pm

On UKTV History, they showed all the episodes from Season 3. The episodes I saw were Robert Lindsay, Colin Jackson, David Dickinson, Barbara Windsor and Jeremy Irons.

On BBC Two, last Christmas, I saw David Tennant's episode, and when Series 3 came to the end in 2005, I saw Julia Sawalha.

Richard Crane
RichardCrane

Return to General Who Do You Think You Are? chat