Moderator Control Panel ]

I wonder....

Recently watched a repeat and discovered something new? Have a query about how the show is made? This is the place to have your say

I wonder....

Postby CarpeDiem » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:43 pm

How many episodes have been done which have been 'shelved' in the BBC archives.....

Not ALL celebs can have a 'fascinating' lineage.... the majority of the shows have had a STORY to them..... a link to an aristocrat - a murder -a person involved in something life changing..... if the celebs didn't know about this originally and they have been picked at random - I wonder how many shows have been done where the ancestors have been (like mine !!) - fustian cutters and coal miners no mega stories (so far anyway).

I'd be interested to know who else has been looked at (if anyone) and if the more 'bog standard' shows are ever going to be available for viewing (albeit by some people (BBC) they may be 'poor' television material - the REAL Family Historians would be interested)

Just a thought - maybe I'm totally wrong and I'm the only person in the world who's ancestors would appear to have just worked and slept [;)]

Carrol
CarpeDiem

Return to General Who Do You Think You Are? chat