Moderator Control Panel ]

Boris Johnson's Family Myths

Boris Johnson's Family Myths

Postby RichardCrane » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Boris Johnson's family research was very interesting indeed. On his grandfather's side of the family, he discovered how his great-grandfather (a journalist and politican) in Turkey was murdered due to his critics about the new Turkish politics - as far as I remember when I watched it!

On his grandmother's side of the family, Boris discovered how he's connected to royalty. His great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was King George 2nd!

Richard Crane
RichardCrane

Re: Boris Johnson's Family Myths

Postby rusty jo cusak » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:51 am

I was just wondering what people's views and oppinions were on Boris Johnson and also why and what made some people vote for him ?

Thanks..
rusty jo cusak

Postby Duncanjack » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:37 am

Boris Johnson had never been one of my favourite people and I was prepared to be at the very least irritated but I so enjoyed both his story and the man himself, definately querky but rather fun I thought, it certainly changed my view of him.
Duncanjack

Postby ksouthall » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Duncanjack wrote:Boris Johnson had never been one of my favourite people and I was prepared to be at the very least irritated but I so enjoyed both his story and the man himself, definately querky but rather fun I thought, it certainly changed my view of him.

I agree. I wouldn't vote for Boris Johnson but I thought he came across well in the programme. I was impressed with his willingness to attempt to speak the languages of the countries he visited.

A friend of my mum's used to work with him and he said Boris is a very intelligent man and that his buffoonery is a bit of an act.
ksouthall

Return to Boris Johnson