Moderator Control Panel ]

The children of Charles & Mary Ann Daniels

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

Re: The children of Charles & Mary Ann Daniels

Postby SDV » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:49 am

The Rosina mentioned in the Rootschat thread was a relative, but not a sibling. She was the eldest daughter of Charles' elder brother George Thomas Daniels and his first wife Catherine Connelly. So she was his niece. I know about the Rootschat thread on her and in her younger years she was pretty wild, but settled down to raise five children that I know about.

I'm afraid that I have no idea where Charles or his wife was buried. Both died in West London, Charles in 1912 and Mary Ann in 1923. As for Charles Daniel Daniels, I think that you are right that he died in Islington in 1873. I also haven't found them in Deceased Online, though I'm not sure where to look for burials in the Notting Hill area where the family lived. They were in Snarsgate Street in the 1891, 1901 and 1911 censuses. Charles was living there when he died in St Mary's in Paddington. By her death in 1923 Mary Ann was living with her son Charles at 179 Lancaster Road, Kensington.
SDV

Previous

Return to General research queries