Moderator Control Panel ]

Family photos request

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

Family photos request

Postby Editor » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:05 am

Hello, we are launching a new feature in the magazine called 'My Family Album'. We want to give readers the opportunity to share some of their favourite photographs from their family collection. If you want to find out more or would be interested in taking part, then email our art editor Robbie: robbie.bennie[at]immediate.co.uk. We are looking for 8 to 10 high res photographs with a sentence about each one. Just something short like: "I love this photograph of my great grandmother. She had eight children but still managed to look stylish" or "I think this shows my great uncle just before he went off to the Western Front. Unfortunately he never returned making this photograph very precious." If your collection is featured, then you will receive a voucher for £75 to spend on photo restoration or colourisation and a free copy of the magazine.

We are currently redesigning Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. Our November issue will feature our New Look! It's very exciting and we would love to include more input from readers, hence this new 'My Family Album' series. Do get in touch, we can't wait to see your photographs (my family feature in November and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you).

Sarah
Editor
Site Admin

Return to Magazine chat