Switch to full style

Moderator Control Panel

If you're having trouble viewing the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Forum on your computer, tell us here
Post a reply

Problems remembering/changing password

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello all,

I've recently upgraded my phone and now I cant log into the app as I cant remember my password. The app suggests using the desktop site to reset (I am still logged into this). But I cannot seem to change my password anywhere. When I log into my profile to attempt to change it, it says that the page is not found. Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Dan.

Re: Problems remembering/changing password

Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:54 am

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately the function to change passwords is broken at the moment. Please could you email me your new password on rosemary . collins @ immediate . co . uk and I'll change it for you?

Thanks,

Rosemary

Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:59 am

Thanks Rosemary, all sorted now!!

Cheers for your help

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using WDYTYA Forum mobile app

Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately the function to change passwords is broken at the moment. Please could you email me your new password on rosemary . collins @ immediate . co . uk and I'll change it for you?

Thanks,

Rosemary

With all due respect Rosemary this link has been broken since May 2017!!

Sally

Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:58 pm

Hi Rosemary

I have been trying for weeks to change my password and the reminder does not send an email

Does this means it has been broken for 10 months or was it fixed and then its broken again?

I am having lots of trouble logging in

Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:34 am

Hi Adrian. I've just sent you an email about this, which will hopefully resolve the problem. If anyone else is having trouble accessing the forum, it's best to email the magazine's editorial team via wdytyaeditorial@immediate.co.uk. Thanks.

Seth Burgess
Production editor
Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
Post a reply