Moderator Control Panel ]

Heir Hunters

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

Heir Hunters

Postby KayFarndon » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:10 am

Oh, my goodness, what have they done to Heir Hunters? Please bring back the original format, this is unwatchable! No need for a presenter, the voiceover was more than adequate.

Once again there are also 'clues' as to what will be included in forthcoming episodes of 'Who Do You Think You Are? I do not want to know thank you, I will watch it.
KayFarndon

Re: Heir Hunters

Postby junkers » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:13 pm

I agree on both counts.
junkers

Postby neergydna » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:38 pm

I agree about Heir Hunters not being as good as previous series. Something I have noticed is that some of the cases mentioned in the middle of the shows are out of time with deaths in 1988 and even one in 1987. Surely the programme makers should have realised that these cases would have been out of date by the time the series was shown.

Andy
neergydna

Postby Mick Loney » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:38 am

Neergydna,
I know what you mean, but could this be a deliberate policy? If they don’t/won’t show ‘Current’ cases, what’s the diference between a case completed last year and one completed twenty years ago? The stories of how they reached their conclusions would be just as interesting.
Mick Loney

Return to General research queries