Moderator Control Panel ]

NORA

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

NORA

Postby mok1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:26 pm

I am looking for a NORA HICKEY, she had a baby NOREEN BODEN which is on the birth certificate father JOHN BODEN in 1954 when her mother found out she took her back to IRELAND in TIPPERARY probably in the same year and changed NOREEN'S name to MARION NOREEN HICKEY. Her mother BRIDET HICKEY looked after the baby and NORA moved to LONDON but MARION came to live in LONDON with NORA ? when,NORA then got married and moved DARLINGHTON. What I want to know if you could help is when was NOREEN taken to IRELAND and when did she come to LONDON to live with NORA. Any help would be great.
mok1

Re: NORA

Postby Mick Loney » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:42 pm

Mok1,
These individual are possibly still alive. It may be a inadvisable to continue with this query!
Admin will advise if this is the case.
Mick Loney

Postby mok1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Mick Loney wrote:Mok1,
These individual are possibly still alive. It may be a inadvisable to continue with this query!
Admin will advise if this is the case.

ONLY Noreen is alive who is my half sister
mok1

Postby AdrianB38 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:55 pm

No records are kept of people moving between the UK and the Republic of Ireland. I'm not sure therefore how we could answer your question.

Sent from my MotoG3 using WDYTYA Forum mobile app
Adrian
AdrianB38

Postby mok1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:31 pm

AdrianB38 wrote:No records are kept of people moving between the UK and the Republic of Ireland. I'm not sure therefore how we could answer your question.

Sent from my MotoG3 using WDYTYA Forum mobile app

Thank you anyway
mok1

Return to General research queries