Moderator Control Panel ]

WORMAN FAMILY

If you have birth, marriage or death records you no longer need, help other users by swapping them here

WORMAN FAMILY

Postby angelahaus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:59 pm

I have been handed a small collection of certificates and other records, upon the death of a bachelor named Patrick Gavin Worman. His parents were Arthur Patrick and Judy Eileen Gaby ALLEN, formerly CUTLER. This family originated in the UK (Oxford, Lowestoft) and I would like to hand this collection, including some rather ancient photographs, to someone who has these people on their tree. Other names in this family are: COBB and MAYHEW.
angelahaus

Re: WORMAN FAMILY

Postby MarilynF » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:17 pm

I am a first cousin to Patrick Gavin Worman but have lost contact with his family since his father's death in Cape Town 30th July 1980. Patrick's father was my mother's brother. I am now the oldest surviving cousin and would be very interested in the collection of material you have. Together with my husband we have thoroughly researched my side of the family but drawn a blank from 1980 in South Africa. Please do get in touch so that we can follow this up. It would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Marilyn Floyd
MarilynF

Return to Unwanted certificates