Moderator Control Panel ]

Annetts Family

A problem shared is a problem halved. Post your brick walls here and see whether you can offer advice to others

Annetts Family

Postby phsvm » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Is anyone researching the Annetts family?

Originally from Berkshire but also in Newcastle and Walthamstow.

If anyone has come across this family in their research I'd really like to hear from them. I'm particuarly interested in George, born 1887 in North Moreton, Berkshire and his brother Albert also born North Moreton in 1889.

I would however, like to hear from anyone who has researched any of the family (including cousins), not just these two individuals.
phsvm

Re: Annetts Family

Postby lottie's mum » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Sarah Annetts is my 4th great grandmother. I have a possible baptism of 1777 but not verified. She married Thomas Cummins 25th Dec 1799 and died in Buttermere in 1848. I haven't done very much at all on the Annetts.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using WDYTYA Forum mobile app
lottie's mum

Postby phsvm » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Thanks Lottie's Mum.

What I actually omitted to say is that I'm looking for the family around 1870 onwards.

I'm researching WW1 soldiers and have 8 Annetts brothers and cousins to try and sort out. Not helped with them all living as children in the same village and all with similar first and second names. It's proving quite a task and as I have 60 soldiers to research I don't want to start buying certificates for all of them.
phsvm

Postby lottie's mum » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:34 pm

I did notice the dates you gave, no doubt they will be connected in some way. Sorry I can't help, I've not got as far as fleshing out the Annetts side. Good luck

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using WDYTYA Forum mobile app
lottie's mum

Return to General research queries