Moderator Control Panel ]

MELTDOWN

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

MELTDOWN

Postby pre1837 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:53 am

[font="courier new"][color=#cc0000][size=1]With the number of messages being posted on this site, including the un-answered ones, is there any fear of the site going into melt-down?[/size][/color][/font]
Interested in the surname SNELL circa 1910, Middlesex. and Claudia Vail nee Snell, living and married in Canada from about 1912/16.

Any information is Crown Copyright, from http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"
pre1837

RE: MELTDOWN

Postby Annie08 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:50 am

Doom and Gloom - I always live in hope that my unanswered forums will eventually be answered. The person who will respond has not yet joined the forum - perhaps they will sooner or later but eventually they will.

Annie08
Annie08

RE: MELTDOWN

Postby margaretabram » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:36 pm

I agree with Annie, new visitors to the site seem to look at any discussion and may be of help at a much later date. I posted an answer once to a several years old message on another site and got some of the most useful info I have ever had.

One of the best things about this site is that although it is small compared with others, it is very friendly and there are masses of useful answers provided by members. It is by far my favourite of all the sites and I visit it almost daily.
Mags
margaretabram

Return to Genealogy chat