Moderator Control Panel ]

CONTACT HELP

Share your thoughts with your fellow family historians – and the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine team – here

CONTACT HELP

Postby Kev_Dancer » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:17 pm

HELP PLEASE.
Searching on line I came across an article that featured in the Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine in October 2016. It was an interview between the magazine and a LIZ TAYLOR, concerning an actor by the name of (JOHN) STANLEY MARSH born 1884 in Battersea, London.
I have a tenuous relationship to the individual and would dearly love to be in contact with LIZ to discuss family history and learn more of Stanley's descendants.
Can anyone here help please? If so, can you message me by return?
THANKS GUYS.
Kev_Dancer

Re: CONTACT HELP

Postby Rosemary Collins » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi,

We've forwarded your request onto Liz. I'm moving this topic to 'Genealogy chat'.

Thanks,

Rosemary
Rosemary Collins
Editorial Assistant
Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine

rosemary.collins@immediate.co.uk
Rosemary Collins

Re: CONTACT HELP

Postby Hagrat » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:49 pm

Kev_Dancer I've tried to PM you but I'm not sure it's sent so I've copied my message to you below in the hope it will reach you.

I'm Liz Taylor, the person who wrote the article in the WDYTYA magazine about Stanley Marsh. Thank you so much for making contact and I apologise it has taken me so long to reply. The delay has been due to a combination of a v hectic summer and issues with accessing my forum account.

I would be intrigued to hear more about your links to Stanley Marsh. Sadly my grandmother never mentioned her older brother to me and neither my mother nor uncle are alive so everything I've learnt about Stanley has come from my research with censuses, newspapers etc. I would be fascinated to learn more about that side of my family. I certainly have quite a bit of info available about Stanley's parents, grandparents wtc if that is helpful to you.

Warmest regards

Liz
Hagrat

Return to Genealogy chat