Moderator Control Panel ]

New WDYTYA? Magazine editorial assistant

Whether you've enjoyed a recent issue of Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine or have a query about the bonus content, let us know

New WDYTYA? Magazine editorial assistant

Postby Rosemary Collins » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm Rosemary Collins and I've joined the WDYTYA? Magazine team as the new editorial assistant, taking over from Jon Bauckham, who has been promoted to features editor. Jon will still be hopping on from time to time, but I will be the first point of contact for any queries about the forum or the website.

I've been working in journalism for just over a year and I'm joining WDYTYA? from a job in Manchester. There are a number of experienced genealogists in my family, particularly my father's sister, and I'm keen to add to their research. My family history is a mixed bag - on my father's side, my grandfather's family were Cornish and my grandmother's were Suffolk farmers, while my maternal grandfather was Scottish and my grandmother's family can trace their ancestry back to the Huguenots! I'm very excited to start working for WDYTYA? Magazine and to start tracing my family.

If you have any questions about the forum or anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to get in contact at rosemary [DOT] collins [AT] immediate [DOT] co [DOT] uk.

I look forward to hearing your stories and doing my best to help with your problems!

Rosemary
Rosemary Collins
Editorial Assistant
Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine

rosemary.collins@immediate.co.uk
Rosemary Collins

Re: New WDYTYA? Magazine editorial assistant

Postby Sylcec » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:07 am

Welcome to the team Rosemary! Jon has been a great asset and please pass on congratulations to him on his promotion. I have no doubt that you will enjoy the job and be equally as valuable as you find your feet. Best wishes
Sylvia
Sylcec

Postby Rosemary Collins » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:04 am

Thank you Sylec! It looks like we have a great community of readers here!
Rosemary Collins
Editorial Assistant
Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine

rosemary.collins@immediate.co.uk
Rosemary Collins

Postby Rosemary Collins » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Rosemary
Attachments
copier@norcros.com_20170426_085312_001.jpg
copier@norcros.com_20170426_085312_001.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1296 times
Rosemary Collins